End of Aspiration, the latest RPG from Kemco has arrived on Android devices via the Goolge Play Store today. In typical Kemco fashion the release price is currently 50% off ($3.99) for the first few days of the launch. End of Aspiration doesn't look to be much of a mold breaker from the trailer or game description. The two dimensional graphics may be a bit more polished, but battle systems and art direction are within step of previous releases from Kemco.
Way back in the past, humanity gloried in the prosperity of the technological civilization it had created. But all that ended in destruction...
Now though, many ages after that time, the world has once again gained a modest peace...
Enter Eril, the Azure Sorceress, who alone is standing up against a group making secret moves in the shadows of the world, and Yute, who follows in his father’s footsteps, journeying around the world as a trader. Their battle begins here... a battle of beliefs and destinies, a battle for the Atomijems, sources of huge power from the ancient civilization...
This is a dynamic fantasy RPG on an epic scale!
- Simple controls and tremendous battles!
- Beautiful 2D graphics with a friendly warmth
- Features an auto-save function! Enjoy adventure even if you only have a small amount of time, without worrying about saving!
- Aim for dramatic reversals in battles, by using powerful ‘Familiar Spirits’!
- Gain rare items and enjoy extra dungeons by making additional purchases
- Freely mix and match a wide range of skills
- Five characters, each with their own personality
Yute, a young man who has inherited his father’s enthusiasm and strong will, Eril, a young woman who hopes to protect the things that are dear to her, Kiton, a young girl who wants to find out her true identity, Earon, an old teacher who wants to correct the path one of his former pupils has chosen to follow, and Kaede, a woman who follows Earon now...
The five characters each have their own individual personalities, and their beliefs drive the story forward.